Brewer Fanatic

5/9/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Padres (Hensley) 9:05 CST

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caballo has had a bunch of solo shots because clark and hardy weren't getting on base...and now weeks is having trouble as well..

Caballo's solo shots are due to the lack of people on base..

I think the sole reason for Cirillo's success was my overwhelming opposition to giving him a roster spot last yearhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Washed up? Nah.

Anyone else think that if Cirillo played every day he'd be putting together a really nice season? He seems to be hitting the ball very well even in limited time. Sometimes I can't help but shake my head at all the offense on this team and realize we're only .500. Something's not right.

Quote:
Carlos Lee is in a contract year, and the Brewers are the primary beneficiary. I'm not going to complain about that.

Do you really think him being in a contract year really effects his performance that much? I'll agree in a sport like football or basketball where you can try harder and really get amped for each game it could have more of an effect, but in baseball I think its more of a coincidence.

Its like saying well if _____ was really trying, he would have gotten that game winning hit to drop. I just don't buy contract years being htat big of a deal in baseball. It goes against everything BF.net has taught me about evaluating players/clutch hitting etc..

Team Canada, I think you should leave againhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

On another note, another spectacular inning by Doug. He is starting to slowly gain my trust again.

Archived