Brewer Fanatic

5/9/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Padres (Hensley) 9:05 CST

Community Moderator

Finally, someone who truly gets the idea of true debate. Objectivity and criticism of a team when they're performing badly is a healthy thing. I hope others begin to realize this too.

I think we're reading different IGT's.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
To not be able to express a vibrant opinion is in my view abhorrent. Especially when WSSP sponsers. What is wrong with caps?..seriously I don't know. Whatever.....

We want your vibrant opinion, but we also want you to back up what you say. Simply saying that saying JJ is crap without saying why you think he's crap won't win many people to your views.

We also like to have open and mature debates and conversations here. That is why we don't go to those other Brewer websites. we dont want 2 lisen 2 ppl talk lik this. its annoying 2 sum ppl and we dont want 2 reed it. Please write like you learned something in school. And typing in all caps doesn't make your point any more valid than if you type in lowercase.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Quote:
There's the classic "swing at Ball 4 in the dirt" Jenkins that we've come to know.

Hey at least he made him throw some pitches...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Verified Member
Quote:
I think I'm in need of an intervention.

I think you just need more cowbell

http://webfeedcentral.com/pics/cbmeritbadge.gif

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Verified Member
Quote:
At least that means they're muddling at .500 rather than getting clobbered. It's a sign of progress, I suppose.

Actually, .500 is exactly where we were at this point last season.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived