Brewer Fanatic

5/9/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Padres (Hensley) 9:05 CST

Our owner looks mad....Melvin is spinning...Yost is a liar...and I know that Billy should be in the line-up...I would type in Caps but the gestapo here would kick me out. People don't like me because I think JJ is crap and Billy should start...I may be wrong, BUT I THINK NOT!!!!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uggh! Both of our leadoff hitters just aren't getting it done. Doug tried to help the cause, but his hit went for naught. This game may be a tough one to make it through as the pace of this game feels very slow to me.

That's 4 runners left on base.

I will seriously say this....no disrespect. I have read and belong to a lot of Brewers sites. To not be able to express a vibrant opinion is in my view abhorrent. Especially when WSSP sponsers. What is wrong with caps?..seriously I don't know. Whatever.....Go Brewers...

[ I will seriously say this....no disrespect. I have read and belong to a lot of Brewers sites. To not be able to express a vibrant opinion is in my view abhorrent. Especially when WSSP sponsers. ]

WSSP doesn't sponsor Brewerfan.net, we're partners, meaning we pimp their stuff, they pimp our stuff.

We keep a different level of decorum here at Brewerfan.net, then at other message boards... calling people "liars" and making generalizations about posters (as well as YELLING) is a fast track to never being taken seriously.

To not be able to express a vibrant opinion is in my view abhorrent.

Finally, someone who truly gets the idea of true debate. Objectivity and criticism of a team when they're performing badly is a healthy thing. I hope others begin to realize this too.

Sheesh, just in time for some more IGT drama I see. Just act like a mature adult and you won't have any problems, its not that hard!

Quote:
To not be able to express a vibrant opinion is in my view abhorrent.

No one's stopping you from having an opinion, whether its popular or not, just make your point in a mature mannor.

Without bringing up his obvious struggles and such, is anyone else uncomfortable watching Davis pitch, even when he does have decent stuff? Believe me, I'm not a Davis basher, but this year it looks like he's fighting himself every pitch. Something is wrong and I just don't know what it is, but I'm getting really tired of watching him on the mound.

Here's to hoping something goes right and Davis gets back on track, but there's no denying that he's got zero "stuff" and zero control right now.

We keep a different level of decorum here at Brewerfan.net, then at other message boards... calling people "liars" and making generalizations about posters (as well as YELLING) is a fast track to never being taken seriously......

fine

Well, the good news is that Doug got out of it, and someone other than us stranded 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. The bad news is, it's going to be yet another very short day for him and very long day for the bullpen.

[ Finally, someone who truly gets the idea of true debate. Objectivity and criticism of a team when they're performing badly is a healthy thing. I hope others begin to realize this too. ]

There are people who criticize the Brewers in ways that are respectful to other posters' opinions. I refer you to GenoSeligPrieb, xisxisxis, and Ndog to some of the people who lean towards the pessimistic side that don't consistantly draw eyerolls.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing the team, but be an adult about it.

Archived