Brewer Fanatic

5/9/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Padres (Hensley) 9:05 CST

Actually, that's not why I don't like you. I can add it to the list though. I'd say the looking for arguments all the time would be what irritates me. Troll-like behavior is not a good thing.

Who am I trolling for? You can add it to the list? So you at least have 2 reasons. I do not look for arguments, I just say what I say. If you disagree, fine. .247 last year. .260 this year. DP tonight. and not diving for balls. JJ, IMHO, will fail. If I am wrong I hope so. I still don't know what troll is? Whatever...I wish everyone the best...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't fault Doug... his cutter has been working.. there were 2 outs.. its Petco.. but why the heck does this have to happen. no such thing as an easy victory.. i HATE west coast baseball.. i absolutely hate it.. dodger fans, padre fans.. they don't give a crap about the game.. all they care about hit hitting their dang beachball around and then when the team wins they talk a bunch of crap to opposing fans..

seriously.. they don't even watch the games...

man oh man....

The Padres' announcers are absolutely obnoxious.

I suppose that's because Matt Vasgersian now does San Diego games.

What did Matty say? 'Good Night Now' after the HR? I don't have the luxury of listening to them, so if you could fill us in with what they were saying, I'm sure we'd be interested in hearing their banter.

In defense of Rickie he is hitting .277/.362/.356, coming into the game today, which isn't bad at all for a second baseman. In fact BP has him listed as worth 2.1 runs above an average second baseman right now. The scary thing is that he really hasn't started hitting the ball yet.

Quote:
I would type in Caps but the gestapo here would kick me out.
That would be trolling the moderators.

Definition of Trolling:

1. From the fishing term. As a noun, synonymous with flamebait. As a verb, to post controversial or provocative messages in a deliberate attempt to provoke flames.

2. a newsgroup post that is deliberately incorrect, intended to provoke readers; or a person who makes such a post

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Well it was nothing more than "Goodbye Baseball", but he turned his volume up to 11 when he hit the ball.

Normally no one in my office can hear the game, but everyone noticed after that dinger.

Plus his color guy is a couple fries short of a Happy Meal.

Archived