Brewer Fanatic

9/26/08 Non-Brewers IGT

wibadgers23

Hoping some of the New Yorkers can chime in on the weather. How does it look tonight?

Today and tomorrow afternoon look terrible:

Fri: Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Locally heavier rainfall possible.

Sat: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Locally heavier rainfall possible.

Rain bodes well for the Brewers. If the Marlins can sink their teeth into the Mets pen, we're looking good. And, for what it's worth, I believe the Marlins hate the Mets. GO MARLINS!

Lets hope Jorge Campillo can pitch as well against the Astros as he did against us and end any chance of the Astros thinking about getting into this wildcard race.

The Marlins will use their secret weapon, Wes Helms, to take it to those Mets.

http://i1.turkishpress.com/i-s/SGE.MVQ45.130906073454.photo00.quicklook.default-245x173.jpg

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

That was their analysis?

Vina also mentioned the slower pace of life in Milwaukee vs. New York. The Mets dude talked about how Wisconsin had some good cheese, but the Mets are better for baseball because when immigrants first come to America, they come to New York. He also mentioned the New York Giants winning the Super Bowl.

Archived