Brewer Fanatic

9/26/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a good at bat by Counsell, made him throw a lot of pitches and wasn't swinging at junk. I don't get why Lamb hasn't had a start at 3B but oh well.

I'd be all for benching Hart except the only real alternative is Gwynn and I'd rather hope Hart turns it around than watch Gwynn start.

I've been watching the whole game but just got to a computer - its pretty funny reading through the IGT and seeing all of the Suppan bashing going on. Looks like he's pitching pretty well to me! Although the defense has definitely helped him out a lot! Keep it up Soup!

Thanks for keeping us in the game Soup and D. Now lets go bats - get Dempster out of the game and get some runs!!

I've been watching the whole game but just got to a computer - its pretty funny reading through the IGT and seeing all of the Suppan bashing going on. Looks like he's pitching pretty well to me! Although the defense has definitely helped him out a lot! Keep it up Soup!
After the first two innings when all his pitches were meatballs, he has done very well. He's found his pitches, and even though they still had some hard hits, they were all singles. The Cubs weren't able to just sit on certain pitches.

After the first two innings when all his pitches were meatballs, he has done very well. He's found his pitches, and even though they still had some hard hits, they were all singles. The Cubs weren't able to just sit on certain pitches.
I know and I agree. I was just laughing because he has been so bad lately that we all expect the worse at the first sign of trouble

Archived