Brewer Fanatic

9/26/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job, Seth.

Jeff, thank your defense for getting you off the hook early, but in the end you gave us 5 quality innings, so thank you as well.

Never bat Weeks leadoff again, please.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Was at a HS football game tonight. Got home to the TV just as Rickie was taking the curtain call.

Cool thing was, at the football game there were huge cheers for both of the previous Brewer runs, and the guys in the press box were also giving Met updates.

The emotional 180 from last Friday night in Cinci to tonight is stunning.

Which HS game was this? That's pretty cool that they were giving updates.

Does anyone know if Gallardo can be on the playoff roster? I'm thinking no but I know there are some exceptions to the Sept. 1 rule.
Anyone on the 40 man roster or 15 day disabled list (60 day takes them off the 40 man) can be on the playoff roster as long as they were on one of those lists at the end of August 31st.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/28/28656_large.jpg

All hail Big Seth. Seth McClutch, tonight. Thank you.

No wonder Big Red dominated tonight, look at him... his pitching arm is like twice the size of his other arm. He definitely ate his spinach before tonight's game.

Archived