Brewer Fanatic

9/26/08 Cubs (Dempster) at Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'd stick with McCLung. This is obviously his last game of the regular season and we might need all the RP we can get in the next 2 days with Sheets and Sabathia both starting in less than ideal conditions.
I agree, but i'd have Torres at least loosing up from the start of the inning just in case Seth loses command, don't want to get caught trying to stall if he lets the first hitter or two get on

I say Gagne should be warming up too. He is on a mission from God.
Something else I would have puked on 2 months ago. Don't you love baseball.. you are guaranteed to look like a genius and idiot and everywhere in between over the course of the season.

Was at a HS football game tonight. Got home to the TV just as Rickie was taking the curtain call.

Cool thing was, at the football game there were huge cheers for both of the previous Brewer runs, and the guys in the press box were also giving Met updates.

The emotional 180 from last Friday night in Cinci to tonight is stunning.

Archived