Brewer Fanatic

I Need Home Playoff Game 1 Tickets

bfishman

hey Jason...ill actually have access to 4 tickets....2 in section 434 and two more, but im not sure what section yet cause they are my brothers, but they are also terrace level and i assume will be better than section 434 because he's had season tickets longer than i have. I also have parking passes to each game. i have not really decided what to ask. I guess if you want to make me an offer, and this goes for anyone else, go ahead and send me a message and i will kinda do the secret ballet thing where i take the highest offer. I'll definitely let you know what section the other tix are in asap.

Paul, I will send you a pm, but if anyone else has any tickets available to any of the possible home playoff games, let me know. I'm looking for two.

If the Brewers make the playoffs I'll be flying into Milwaukee from Montana and my dad will be flying in from Florida and meeting me. We've been talking about doing this for about 3 years now and hopefully it finally happens. I'll get my tickets from a broker if not from someone on BF.net, but I'd rather get them from a fellow BF.netter.

Hey all,

My brother has 2 tickets to game one that he is trying to get rid of, which includes a parking pass. I have no idea what he'll accept, but he is taking offers. I am almost positive they are in section 421, but I dont know what row. If you're interested, you can email him at brewers.playoffs@yahoo.com.

They are actually in 423 row 9.

Archived