Brewer Fanatic

5/10/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Padres (Park), 9:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on ESPN Gamecast it shows Fielder popping up to third. On MLB Gameday it says a line driver to third..

Who would have thought there was inconsistent info on the Internet..

I am this close to buying MLB Season Ticket again.. sure at all the Season Ticket Anonymous meetings I said I was done off it for good but let's be honest Brewers are finally competitive again how can you not watch?

Ballgame.

4th time shut out. This team, and offense, is baffling. Guys, we have too many pitching problems right now to be able to hold the other team to 3 runs every night. If you fail to take advantage when we do, it's going to be a long season.

In our defense, there were a lot of pretty well-hit balls by some of our guys (Hall and Fielder come to mind), and it just seemed like it was an unlucky night where anything well-hit was well-hit directly at the Padres. Glad to see Cappy tough it through the three-run inning to put up another quality start. I'm really impressed at the improvements he's made in himself even from last season.

As far as shutouts go, this was not to discouraging. They were getting good swings. Capuano pitched ok, just one bad inning. The worst thing is they have to face Peavy tomorrow in the rubber match.

Archived