Brewer Fanatic

5/10/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Padres (Park), 9:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
i don't care if that didn't cost us any runs, Weeks is worthless. stupidest fielder ever.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the while walking 4 and hitting 3 batters. He's put on 7 in 6 innings with no hits given up.

Our own Mitch Williams.. load the bases.. strike out the side..

Anybody agree with pinch hitting for Cappy here.. he is at 86 pitches and probably only has 1 inning anyway.. plus we do have 13 pitchers (14 if you count Bill Hall http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif)

Quote:
Why did you say it Adam!

It's the Astros/Dodgers, I could care less if it actually happens, so long as the Astros still lose, and their current 6-0 deficit makes that pretty likely. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

It should not take a 402 foot hit to get out of a ballpark to right-center. A ballpark also should not have beaches.

even better they built this stupid thing at sea level.. so that is like a what 430 shot in Coors Field...

Might as well put a flag pole out there.. right the Astros already had that great idea..

This will probably make its way onto the main message boards tomorrow... but is it fair to say that 2B is too technical of a position for Rickie?

Fast paced, lots of stimuli, organized chaos, decision making hierarchy, sets of signs... etc. For a Gantner, Sandberg or Loretta type - students of the game.

3 - 2 Padres... oh wait, we're at Petco

It seems natural ability or intuition is better suited to CF. See ball, catch ball, lasar beam throw, climb the ladder... all instinctual.

Well, no HR call for me, but he did single. That's just as good if they can get him home...which they haven't been demonstrating a great ability to do that so far today....

Come on Prince...!

Prince was robbed of a hit on a bad call? Wish I could be watching.

Well, Brady is 2 for 2, but can he do it when it counts....? This could be a huge inning if the ump had made the right call in right...

Archived