Brewer Fanatic

9/25/08 Pirates (Duke) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT (Will tonight be a sellout? Come on Brewers Fans! & Yovani Gallardo appreciation thread)

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks to me like Braun simply can't torque right now. He ususlly coils himself up pretty good, but it looks like everything is arms right now. It obviously hurts his power, but he's changed his swing so much that his timing is just gone too.

And....Bob Howry just gave up the tying run in NY. I bet Lou doesn't use him at all in the Brewers series.

Eh, we probably wouldn't hit him anyways.

Bad thing is that inning was 2 outs nobody on base and the Mets string together 4 straight hits and somehow the Cubs catchers whiffs tagging Church who should have been out by 3-4 feet.

"A Braun bunt would have scored the go ahead run. The GIDP was just another rally killer."

We have no idea how Duke would have pitched to Fielder with a runner in scoring position and an open base. Heck, I might not have minded if Braun had tried to bunt for a hit/sacrifice in that situation. My stance isn't that the Brewers should never bunt.

Archived