Brewer Fanatic

9/25/08 Pirates (Duke) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT (Will tonight be a sellout? Come on Brewers Fans! & Yovani Gallardo appreciation thread)

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I acknowledged it was a mistake by Sveum, but asserting Rickie Weeks would have still produced that deep fly with a runner on third and less than 2 is presuming a lot. Puttsburgh may not have pitched him in an identical fashion and Weeks is a low contact choker. He has 10 sac flies in 1,900 career PA's.

Sveum has done nothing to make me think he's any better at managing than Yost. In fact, the argument can be made that he's been worse.

I don't know, I can make an argument that he is better just by the way they have handled the pitching staff so far. Also the whole bunt complaining is going overboard, the majority of them have been just fine though that hit and run was painful.

As an example Hall bunting against a righty doesn't bother me one little bit which is the one people complained about last night.

I badly want to make the playoffs, but i badly hope that doesn't come with Sveum getting a three year contract as manager.

That was beyond moronic to hit and run in that situation. Between Sveum and his buddy Org at third waving in everyone, they both like wasting outs and preventing runs from scoring for us in vital games.

Archived