Brewer Fanatic

5/11/06 Brewers (Hendrickson) @ Padres (Peavy), 2:35 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be nice to have a true ace.

O brother. I's really just the same 5 comments repeated over and over again at brewerfan.net these days. Sheets isn't a winner. Jenkins isn't clutch. Fire Wynegar. Etc...

Well, I just got out of a final, hit up the computer lab, brought up Gamecast to see what the score is and..........What the!!?? Chad Moeller got a hit?! Wow.

Oh, and also we're down 8-0. In bizarro world this has been a great game for the Brewers.

O brother. I's really just the same 5 comments repeated over and over again at brewerfan.net these days. Sheets isn't a winner. Jenkins isn't clutch. Fire Wynegar. Etc...

Russ, you forgot to mention your personal favorite, Yost stinks.

Since Brazelton has come in the Brewers have gone triple, single, single. Maybe Peavey was just really good today.

Verified Member

This game suddenly got intersting.

Is it sad that the Brewers have to wait for the bullpen to get involved before scoring or do you just tip your hat to Peavy?

Trade Peavey for (a healthy) Sheets straight-up. You do it?

Sure would. You weren't commenting on who was better, though. You were suggesting that Sheets doesn't even have the right to be considered an ace. No need to back-pedal now.

Russ, you forgot to mention your personal favorite, Yost stinks.

While I am still not a fan of many of his tactical moves, I had no problem with him being resigned. There's a difference between being critical of individual plays and making blanket negative comments about Brewer players/management.

Archived