Brewer Fanatic

5/11/06 Brewers (Hendrickson) @ Padres (Peavy), 2:35 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never really been impressed with a knukleball pitcher. It just seems like every knuckleballer gets lit up pretty bad. Even Wakefield has been getting lit up this year. I think that the knuckleball fase of baseball is gone.

Let's recap. They have an 85 man pitching staff, including several guys that haven't pitched since the Carter administration. The starter who has a career 1-8 record, has already allowed 5 runs in and you don't pinch hit for him with 2 runners in scoring position and nobody out.

Amazingly enough, the starter then proceeds to pitch his way out of the game in the next half inning so our career minor leaguer can come in and serve up a fat knuckleball to the opposing pitcher.

And you guys thought you'd never miss Wes Obermueller and Gary Glover.

Consarn it,

I take one more peek at Gameday and not only has the bleeding not stopped, but Peavy has 2 RBI. There's something inherently wrong about that.

With all due respect to our fellow poster, I believe I am experiencing Peavy Fury.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

well their Pitcher is doing well with the bat

1-5 Road trip the team should be ashamed of their play and lack of effort.

It starting to like it going from one of the most exciting season to one of the most dissapointing one

Under .500 again after getting to 15-11, not good.

Mets coming for the weekend, also not good with how we've pitched. The thought of Dave Bush hanging curve balls to Delgado, Beltran, and Wright makes me shiver.

Need to get back on track now.

Archived