Brewer Fanatic

5/11/06 Brewers (Hendrickson) @ Padres (Peavy), 2:35 PM CST

wOOgiE22

Just got here. What the heck is going on? (Rhetorical; don't answer that.)

I wonder if lil Ben could benefit from hypnosis. His woes at the bigs continue to make me think it's at least partly mental.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing like stranding 2nd and 3rd with nobody out when you're desperately trying to get back in the game. Same old RISP crap. Mind-boggling aggravating. You'd think giving up 5 runs in the 1st, at least we could get a break with 2 guys in scoring position and nobody out. But nope, that's not how we roll.

why should anyone be suprised at all this is happening for the last 2 seasons and is totally Inexcusable you have to blame the Hitters but if they are not listening to the batting Coach something needs to happen

Guess what? The Brewers are probably not going to score with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 0 outs!

What's really sad, is I'm so used to it that it hardly upsets me anymore. It just seems to come with the territory if your a Brewer fan, regardless of who's in the line-up.

Yet, it's almost like I'm not surprised.

You could feel Geoff breath a sigh of relief when JJ didn't draw the walk, meaning he wouldn't have to strike out with 3 ducks out there.

One shot in a game to really get to an ace pitcher, right?

That was a Montreal Expo / Pittsburgh Pirate style laughingstock inning.

Back under .500 after today.

Ben H should have been pulled for the PH'er, it was our only real shot at getting back in this game, but nope, we passed on it just to have him come out here and continue to do this.

1-5 road trip is beyond unacceptable. We were lucky just to win that one.

I'm very disappointed in this team right now and where I thought we would be headed this season versus where we look to actually be headed.

First base is open. Bean 'em loaded.

How depressing to forget a game was on, turn on the game at work and Ned is taking Ben's pelt.

Aw crud, ground rule double. The radio is going off.

Well, it was really 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Yost, in his infinate wisdom, allowed a pitcher who was getting destroyed and had 65 pitches in 2 innings, bat for himself. I guess that 1/3rd extra IP he got out of him was worth it though.

SHEESH!

Archived