Brewer Fanatic

5/11/06 Brewers (Hendrickson) @ Padres (Peavy), 2:35 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dominate AAA, just like the first time"

That's funny, but in looking at his 05 and 06 AAA stats, somehow the word dominate isn't the first thing that comes to mind. Even this year, 10 BB in 23 innings at AAA, says to me "command problems continue".

Jackson isnt ready. Eveland is. Bring him up, get Helling ready...it could be a long season for the 4/5 slots in the pitching staff. Hendrickson is pretty much Steve Woodard, without the small amount of major league success Woodard had.

I can't believe I'm saying this but less than 1 inning into this game and and it's all but over. I mean, Fernandez is our next line of defense!

Well, at least he got the pitcher out. of course, he started 2-0 against him. Arghhh!

EDIT: O my. i read that wrong. peavy actually had an RBI single. WOW!

Two words: Carlos Villanueva. Yes, he's young and has been a little up and down at AA so far, but at least he got out major leaguers in spring training and you can't say that about Hendrickson. He's also won't compound his problems by walking a bunch of guys.

Archived