Brewer Fanatic

5/11/06 Brewers (Hendrickson) @ Padres (Peavy), 2:35 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-5 road trip coming up. When your rotation doesn't stay healthy it makes it really hard to play consistent baseball.

Brewers have been really really really bad on the road this year. Has to change if they wan to improve on last year.

Verified Member

"I feel like everytime Gabe Gross leads off, he strikes out. Is there a stat on this?"

Coming into the game, with none on and none out, Gross is 2 for 12 with 5 strikeouts. Also a HR, if you remember the game he led off with his only one not as a PH.

Ben has no control at all right now. He's absolutely dead without control. He can't exactly rare back and throw one right down the middle.

As for steals, while Moeller has a horrible arm, Bens really slow curve ball probably isn't helping matters.

Hendrickson's inability to get ahead of batters is going to punch his ticket back to AAA (and probably his ticket out of the organization as well).

How can Hendrickson repeatedly fail to throw strikes to major league hitters until he is down 3-0 in the count?

What did he do since, to make anyone think we wouldn't see more of the same?

Dominate AAA, just like the first time.

edit: Nah, I guess he didn't. I thought he had a better 05 than he did. 2.70 ERA so far this season..

Archived