Brewer Fanatic

"Heroes" on NBC

datrain711

Since the season premiere was just on, I was wondering if any other brewer fans watch Heroes. I usually only watch sports-based television, but for some reason I'm addicted to this show. I will say that after the long delay, it was hard to remember what exactly was going on. I may have to watch a few of last season's episodes again just to keep everything in order.

Anyone else enjoy this thrilling and complex show?

I love Heroes! I was extremely depressed for a couple of days this past spring when I found out they were going to delay Volume 3 until this fall. I got into it about half way through the first season and was quickly addicted. I haven't spent a ton of time going through all of the online content, but I have read through most of the online comics and tried to figure out some of the other stuff.

Whenever my fiancee is around and a Heroes commercial comes on I'll get extremely geeky and usually after it's done I'll say something along the lines of "YATTA!" or "Flying Man!"...

But I do have to say that from the previews that I've seen of what's to come in Volume Three (Villans), things are going to get very confusing...

I'm also a big Heroes fan. I agree that it was a bit confusing at first, trying to remember where everything left off last year. But I couldn't remember what happened to Nikki. Didn't she die last season? (Not that that means anything)

I'm looking forward to a full season. It's really the only show I'll be watching until Lost starts.

I'm also a big Heroes fan. I agree that it was a bit confusing at first, trying to remember where everything left off last year. But I couldn't remember what happened to Nikki. Didn't she die last season? (Not that that means anything)

I'm looking forward to a full season. It's really the only show I'll be watching until Lost starts.

NBC would have been better served putting together a recap of last season before the show (a la what Lost usually does) than the build-up to the premiere they actually put on.

If memory serves, Nikki / Jessica / Gina / ??? was in the building in New Orleans that exploded in the Season / Volume 2 ending. As that is the case, we never saw the body.

I enjoy the show, but increasingly more as a stand-in for the actual comic book characters that I grew up with.

NBC did have sort of a preview show before the show on Monday night. Kind of a catch you up type of thing. I'll second the comment that it seems like things may get a bit more confusing this season. But, it makes it a bit more realistic and human in the struggle with good vs. evil of what the powers can do. Yes, Nikki/Jessica was in the building that exploded, and it will be interesting to see how all this unfolds. I'm excited.

Archived