Brewer Fanatic

9/24/08 Non-Brewers IGT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said I wouldn't follow the wild card race because it was too painful, but I kept one eye on the happenings, and I had to check back in to say, "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

How good does it feel to see evil eye Ramirez, D-Lee, and the Cubs rip the heart out of our playoff rivals after doing it to us last week?

Yeah, It didn't even bother me one bit when he raised his fist as he circled the bases http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
No but it almost woke up the Cardinals!! Oh wait, they are not in it anymore, Lucky ARam--Pujols was almost coming for you
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Yeah, It didn't even bother me one bit when he raised his fist as he circled the bases http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
I hope Albert Pujols doesn't watch SportsCenter, he might put a fist through his TV.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Watching the Mets try to score runs is like watching the Brewers try to score runs.
At least the Mets are getting the ball out of the infield? lol

The momentum has to be on our side big time provided the Cubs hold on. Mets face Harden tomorrow, we get Yo back, life can be very good for the next 24 hours.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Brewers-esque defeat for the Mets. 10 LOB, blown lead in the middle innings only to tie it late, then lose it in extras.

Could this start a free-fall that includes a series loss to the Nats?

The Mets play the Marlins. Should actually be a tough series.

The Phillies play the Nats. The Crew is only one behind them in the loss column.

Archived