Brewer Fanatic

9/24/08 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob Howry sucks. The Cubs are stupid. They should intentionally walk the bases loaded so if there's a ground ball they get a force at any base.

Edit: Well I guess it won't matter for any base.

Edit2: Well, now it might. He just struck out Wright. Now intentionally walk them for the force outs.

Noting that the Mets need to lose is not negativity, it is reality.

I disagree, respectfully, the Crew is doing all it can do to get to the post season...what the Mets do or the Scrubs for that matter has nothing to do with the fact that we have to win...and we are...this is our game.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifI REPEAT...WE ARE WINNING!!! This is starting to sound just like all other message boards where posters look for all that is wrong rather than what is actually happening. The fact is right now we are 1 game behind and lead in the game we are in. The game that matters is tied and could go either way. The other boards are full of "doomsday prophecies". This one typically stays above that fray. This is my humble (or 2 Jack and Cokes) way of staying above that fray!

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifI REPEAT...WE ARE WINNING!!!
Thanks for the newsflash.

You aren't going to change the tendencies of just about every poster on this message board, so you might as well not try.

Archived