Brewer Fanatic

9/24/08 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Sabathia): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total BS Lou. You said you were playing these games the same you would any other. Yet you put that crappy ND WR in to pitch the 8th instead of Marmol. Thanks, thanks alot Lou.
Yea it blows, but i'd rest Marmol also if i was Lou, that guy has been used a ton

Bunting is a part of baseball...we are WINNING!!! What the Scrubs and Mets do is irrelevant. Dale is playing to win and at present it is working. Come on people...we have a chance to get to the playoffs! I am reading this thread and if I were not watching it I would think that we were losing and the Scrubs were up by 10.

I think it's hilarious. Now if he blows the lead after this, then I won't think it's so funny. But right now, it's pretty funny.

that video of Gagne "doing the clay compound mound pound" in Cincy is laugh lout oud material.

geez, the Canuck looks creepy good. even when the stupid crowd started booing on 3 - 0 to Slappy Morgan...

Let him have his manicurists.

Archived