Brewer Fanatic

2 for Thursday - Fan Appreciation Day UPDATED, F/S OR TRADE!

tristarscoop

I have two extras on Thursday night in Section 202, row 2. Face is $18 each. Looking for about $30. I can meet you Wednesday night. I'll be on the West side and live on the East side, so I can meet pretty much anywhere in the greater Milwaukee area.

EDIT: Just looking to get rid of these. Make an offer. $20 for the pair? A bobblehead? Let me know what you have. I don't want the tickets to go to waste.

They're great seats, everyone in attendance gets a voucher for a ticket for next season and a 2009 schedule magnet, plus all the drawings:

GRAND PRIZE #1 - All the Best Digital Phone, Road Runner Internet and Cable Package for One Year, courtesy of Time Warner Cable

GRAND PRIZE #2 - Mexico Vacation for Two - Three-night trip for two adults (21 years or older) to Riu Playacar in Riveria Maya, Mexico, compliments of Apple Vacations and Riu Playacar

GRAND PRIZE #3 - Spring Training Getaway (winner must be 21 years or older) to see your 2009 Milwaukee Brewers. Airfare, hotel, and game tickets to Spring Training in Maryvale, AZ, courtesy of the Milwaukee Brewers

GRAND PRIZE #4 - Florida Vacation for Two - Seven-night trip for two adults (25 years or older) and airfare to Orlando, FL, courtesy of Sundance Vacations

GRAND PRIZE #5 - 2009 Chevrolet Malibu, compliments of your local Chevy dealers

Archived