Brewer Fanatic

5/12/06 Mets (Lima) @ Brewers (Bush), 7:05PM CST

steve267268
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Bronson Arroyo instead of Dave Bush is looking real good right now. I sure hope Jackson pans out.

Arroyo is just playing out of his mind right now but an entire season of play in GAB will return him to his usual 4.50+ ERA. Bush is a young guy who's had some absolutely brilliant starts along with a stinker or two. I'm sure by the end of the year you'll see that we took the better pitcher.

Quote:
What's so hard to figure...wondering is maybe we would have been better off taking that Arroyo deal without prospects or hoping Jackson pans out.

I don't really know that Arroyo is much better than Bush despite the current stats.. maybe a little, but not much.

Then you have the salary difference, as well as the fact that we got Jackson AND Gross, who has already made a difference for us..

Quote:
Another game 1 inning old and we are in the hole

and another rally kiiler by our #3 Hitter.

Man I getting fed up with him any chance we can ship him to the yankees

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why do you always hit return in the middle of your sentences, it just makes your posts hard to follow.

Also, i think the reason Prince bats 5 and Geoff bats 3 is because when geoff is on a bad streak, he still has protection.. Imagine how bad he would be without Carlos behind him.

Prince doesn't need protection.. however, i'd love to see him at 3..

Also, i think the reason Prince bats 5 and Geoff bats 3 is because when geoff is on a bad streak, he still has protection

That is, how do I say this, backwards thinking. Btw, Jenkins put up his best numbers the last three years out of the 5 hole with no big time bat behind him.

Archived