Brewer Fanatic

America's Got Talent on NBC - Vote for Wisconsin's own Eli Mattson!

slack00

I'm not sure if anyone here watches America's Got Talent on NBC (most shows are on during weeknight Brewer games), but one of the finalists is Wisconsin's own Eli Mattson.

Eli's bio

He's an extremely talented singer and pianist originally from Door County who has "paid his dues" playing in bars and clubs around the country. Don't take my word for it, check him out on YouTube. (His rendition of Mark Cohn's "Walking in Memphis" is one of my favorites.)

The next show is tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 8pm Central, and the next round of voting starts at 8:55 CT that night. If Brewer fans can get behind a native son the way we did for Ryan Braun and Corey Hart's All-Star voting, we might be able to help Eli win this thing. Even if you don't watch the show, please take some time to vote the max 10 times while you're watching the Crew beat the Pirates!

Archived