Brewer Fanatic

5/13/06 Mets (Gonzalez) @ Brewers (Eveland), 6:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have at least 3 guys in our pen -- Demaria, Lehr, and Fernandez, that have no business being on a major league ballclub.

Bullpen needs must be addressed fast. It's getting out of hand. Pretty sad when you miss Tommy Phelps.

Look at Jose sticking it to his old team. Randolph was a moron for starting jose against a lefty too.

I'm turning this off, demaria continues to be bad. Close games the only relievers that should be out there are cappy2 kolb wise turnbow.

Watching the Brewers bullpen tonight reminds me of Rob Schneider's line as the football announcer in Unnecessary Roughness. "I really don't think it is the time to make sure everybody has played. Hey what about me I haven't played"

This really sucks because we have little to no chance of beating Pedro tomorrow.

Last year the Brewers pounded Pedro Martinez in his start at Miller Park. I think he only lasted 5 inn.

But I agree, it will be tough facing him in a rubber game.

Archived