Brewer Fanatic

5/13/06 Mets (Gonzalez) @ Brewers (Eveland), 6:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally JDLR will follow up a horrible relief stint with a pretty decent one and alternate back. It's his way of making sure the coaching staff maintains at least a little faith in him.

Unfortunately, he pitched pretty well last time he pitched.

I think that the key to De La Rosa.. is easy if your Ned.. when he has a good outing.. then the next time you feel like using him absolutely stop yourself.. if Ned does that DLR might challenge Herhiser's record.

Its called changing your proxy setting on your computer and then you have a ballgame.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm running linux, but I am not running through a proxy right now and it works fine. Check the screengrab in my last post.

I love that Rickie can turn a single into a double, so to speak, with his speed. He's almost automatic stealing 2nd.

Too bad we couldn't drive him in.

This is going to be one tough loss to take if we don't come back. Meat of the order coming up next inning, have to get it done then.

Archived