Brewer Fanatic

5/13/06 Mets (Gonzalez) @ Brewers (Eveland), 6:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This inning really has been a killer.

Kind of a shame for Dana because he really didn't pitch that horribly today. Poor control and 1 mistake pitch to Beltran is what costed him. But there's no excuse for not putting up better offensive production...hopefully we will see it.

Good 'ol Billy Hall. The guy just keeps raking. I have no problem sitting Hardy to get Bill some AB's and play him at his natural position SS. Every position is becoming his "natural" position, though.

Well he started with the tainted home run call. Then he said unlike the mets right side, the left side of the brewers is really stuggling and I think he used average at best. And I think he harped on evelands weight for the entire first inning. Thats just what I can remember right now.

Uecker literally left me hanging for about a minute on Hall's double, my God. He actually did the "Way back, way back" and then followed up with the "get up, get outta here, it's GONE for Bill Hall! (20 second pause) "or is it? Beltran was back there..." (minute later) "It's a double." Thanks a lot Ueck!

Archived