• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill: good play by nyjer

me: interference

bill:hmmm..mighta did something

me:idiot

bill: lets take a closer look

me. sheesh. nyjer put his arm across jj's leg...

bill: yup...but it wasn't called..should have maybe been something that could matter but probably won't

me: ass

You know what would be nice? If we had announcers that actually spoke their minds. I don't mean run down the team. I don't mean being a fawning Santo. Tell me that calls suck. Because that Nyjer Morgan play sucked! Enough with the pussyfooting. EXPRESS YOURSELVES!

You know what would be nice? If we had announcers that actually spoke their minds. I don't mean run down the team. I don't mean being a fawning Santo. Tell me that calls suck. Because that Nyjer Morgan play sucked! Enough with the pussyfooting. EXPRESS YOURSELVES!

couldn't agree more. boring.

You know how when other teams sac bunt sometimes and it trickles right down the line and all they can do is wait and hope it goes foul but it stays fair for a hit? How come that never happens for us?

How do you not score there? With the jump he got I'm glad iorg didnt send him though.

C'mon Cam!!

Archived