Brewer Fanatic

9/23/08 Pirates (Karstens) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as much as I enjoy (as a Heb) when they play Hava Nagila (sp? bad Heb) at the park, at this point, the way this team is playing, it makes me want to rip my clothing like Olivier in The Jazz Singer to signify that this team is dead to me. love on the rocks? aint no big surprise.

Could you possibly be any more nonchalant, Corey?
Wow, I think someone is getting frustrated a little to easily http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Not really. He wasn't even going to tag until he saw how Hart didn't get himself behind the ball at all and took forever to toss it back in. He's been doing that most of the 2nd half. I don't get how him and his .305 OBP get so many passes

Could you possibly be any more nonchalant, Corey?
Wow, I think someone is getting frustrated a little to easily http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Not really. He wasn't even going to tag until he saw how Hart didn't get himself behind the ball at all and took forever to toss it back in. He's been doing that most of the 2nd half. I don't get how him and his .305 OBP get so many passes

He had to run to get the ball.. Even if he would of somehow ran to the spot set up and thrown the ball in, he still would of probably been at 3rd.

And the run didnt score so it doesnt even matter.

He had to run to get the ball.. Even if he would of somehow ran to the spot set up and thrown the ball in, he still would of probably been at 3rd.

And the run didnt score so it doesnt even matter.

I won't argue that he may have made it anyhow. But Hart did not have to run to get that ball. He lazily loped about 5 steps and let himself catch the ball going back when he didn't have to. Obviously I didn't know the run wouldn't score when I posted it so it did matter at the time. And to me its not the point - its a lack of effort and fundamentals. And he did not appear to be planning on advancing until he noticed that

Archived