Brewer Fanatic

9/23/08 Pirates (Karstens) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Parra come into this game, I'm not sure I can watch any more. It looked like he was throwing BP the other day. There was absolutley no movement on his pitches and everything seemed up in the zone. I think he hit the wall.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I think when he said "Chippa-Waffles" this time it was a joke. The first time he said it was in Cincinnati, Brian made fun of him so I guess he was having a "laugh at yourself" kind of moment.

Six strikeouts is a career high for Karstens. Any shock that it came against us? He had 17 strikeouts in 45 innings coming into the game today.

Why?? Why do I do this to myself every night?? Here they have climbed back into the race after last night, and I am giddy with glee thinking this is the perfect elixir for the Brewers.....being at home and playing the Pirates what can possibly go wrong?? Then the Brewers jump out to a quick 2-0 lead as do the Cubs and the optimism grows. Then what happens??? Bush walks 3 in an inning(including the Pitcher) and the Pirates tie it on a flair and then take the lead on the next AB.

Meanwhile, in New York, Chad Gaudin channels his inner Jamie Cocanower and blows the lead in NY. Back in Milwaukee, the Brewers are being, well, the Brewers and stranding runners in scoring position on a regular basis and after an early lead the bats go silent(we've seen that before haven't we)??

But again, I ask, what could possibly go wrong?? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Words cannot describe how much I hate seeing Counsell and Kendall hit back-to-back. Nothing like having a guy on second with 1 out and knowing there's next to no chance of getting him in.
I almost make me want Counsell batting 2 and Durham/Weeks batting 7th.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived