Brewer Fanatic

9/23/08 Pirates (Karstens) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is nice to see another team go up there hacking away with a pitcher who has had control issues. On a side note Bush had not walked more than 3 guys since opening day. He walked 3 in one inning. Not a good night to forget how to throw strikes, but that was a nice bounce back inning.

I can't believe we need to be rooting for the Cubs right now. From in control of our playoff destiny to scoreboard watching again. Being a Brewer fan is still as difficult as ever, if not harder.

Maybe I should take up watching a different sport. Perhaps Russian Roulette or something less messy than this thing we call Brewers Baseball.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

So glad Durham is at the top of the lineup. What, with all those great professional at bats, like his pop out on a bunt attempt and his popout to SS with a runner on 2nd and nobody out.
You had to figure he might be a little rusty after being out. He's been pretty darn good in september

Archived