Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Plan Ticket Giveaway Thursday

bucks2281

Even more incentive to sellout Miller Park on Thursday night. Mark A. is offering a free ticket for a 2009 game to each fan attending Thursday night's game against the Pirates:

http://blogs.jsonline.com...cket-for-2009-season.aspx

Didn't they do this 2 or 3 years ago. I believe it was near the end of the season and it was a big hit then.

For the last game of Attanasio's first season, all tickets to the game were free. Those who had already purchased tickets received vouchers for a game the following year. The voucher might have been restricted to April.

I believe attendance was announced at about 13,000, with about 27-28,000 actually in the park.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

For the last game of Attanasio's first season, all tickets to the game were free. Those who had already purchased tickets received vouchers for a game the following year. The voucher might have been restricted to April.

I believe attendance was announced at about 13,000, with about 27-28,000 actually in the park.

That sounds correct to me. We usually go to the last home game of the season, so we were among the 13,000 who'd paid for the game to begin with. We got a voucher for a "best available" seat for an April game the following season. We landed in section 112 for that freebie and had a great time. I believe Chris Capuano was looking into my soul that night - the angle was just right. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The following season's last game came with a voucher for a "comparable value" seat at an April game the next year. Not quite as cool, but we still accepted the freebie.

Of course, a bigger crowd will only reduce our odds of winning a fabulous prize Thursday night.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived