Brewer Fanatic

5/16/06 Phillies (Lidle) @ Brewers (Capuano), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's just going to set him back hitting wise too.. gosh darnit.. that single play really screwed alot of things up all at once....

we don't get the lead

it's an out

hardy's defense will be missed

sets hardy back in hitting

we may lose

wonderful.

It's plays like this that make you very appreciative of a guy like Billy Hall. The depth we have and the ability to just plug Hall in the everyday lineup at SS and not lose a beat makes a horrible play like that a little easier to fathom. It looked like a classic broken ankle play to me, but for the sake of J.J. I hope it "looked" a lot worse than it actually was and he only sprained it.

If goes on the DL who do they call up.. I almost think you bring up Hart though that would only leave you one SS on the roster..

That's a good question. There's no one in Nashville on the 40-man who can play SS. Barnwell and Clark can play SS pretty well, and Rottino could hack it there probably. Ironically, Enrique Cruz would have been the best option a few days ago.

Archived