Brewer Fanatic

9/22/08 Non-Brewers IGT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could never root for the Jets. Every win for Favre will intensify criticism of Rodgers (as unfair as that is). The Packers made the right decision and have the better QB playing in green and gold right now. A few Jets wins in a Tom Brady-less division means nothing.

I could never root for the Jets. Every win for Favre will intensify criticism of Rodgers (as unfair as that is). The Packers made the right decision and have the better QB playing in green and gold right now. A few Jets wins in a Tom Brady-less division means nothing.
I just want that Cub game to get over so I can see us only 1 GB in the wild card standings.

I was just goofing around with you. I am just a Brett Favre fan. Always have been, always will be. I just want him to do well. Don't really care about the Jets

YES! That's the "gunslinger" Favre always trying to make something happen -- another notch in Ted Thompson's belt. I'm sure Favre is regretting his decision already!
This is obviously a Brewers website so I wont get into it. But Cromartie climbed up Coles back. Coles tipped the ball first.

I feel dirty cheering for the Cubs, but it is kind of fun because you actually get to see "in play, run(s)" on more than a HR, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

In my mind, if we lose the WC by 1 game, I'm looking back at that Cubs game when Torres blew that gimme win on that Soto HR. And of course, all the missed opportunities by our hitters with RISP where we failed to convert. I don't know about you guys...

Archived