Brewer Fanatic

5/14/06 Mets (Pedro) @ Brewers (D. Davis), 1:05 PM CST

hawing
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Last night's game thread had someone who was complaining about Jenkins and how he never did anything in the clutch. Point refuted. Way to go Jenks!

Jenkins could hit .500 with 100 HR's and people would find something to complain about. The truth is he's been one of our best hitters with RISP this year and has a number of clutch hits already this season, they just get glossed over.

He has however had a miserable May and I hope he breaks out of the slump soon.

Ennder, I don't know many shortstops in the league who make that play, come on now. Hall's attempt was spectacular, and he might be the only player on the team able to make it that close.

Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY who thinks Bill Hall is at fault for that play is not knowledgable when it comes to baseball. Tough break for Fielder to have the ball pop out. Both did all they could. It's just a tough break.

Verified Member
That might be the best defensive play we see all year. The fact that Prince didn't come through on the other end takes nothing away from a completely sick play by Hall.

Archived