Brewer Fanatic

5/14/06 Mets (Pedro) @ Brewers (D. Davis), 1:05 PM CST

hawing
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Actually, I'm a little impressed by DD this year. He has basically no control out there most of the time yet he's keeping us in most of the games he's started.

I really don't want to see Hall play every day, he's just not very good against righties and he kills Lefties. I hope Hardy figures out whats wrong with his swing sooner than later. I think Hardy has a chance to turn into a legit .800+ OPS guy, I just don't see that out of Hall vs righties.

I'm also pretty sick of all the small sample size bashing in general, are you guys going to complain when Lee or Fielder can't hit the board side of a barn for a month later in the season or when Capuano can't find the strike zone and posts a 5+ ERA for a month (which he will do) or is it going to be complaining about the guys that got off to a slow start all year again like last season.

Archived