Brewer Fanatic

09/21/08 Brewers (McClung) at Reds (Arroyo), 12:15 PM CDT

hawing

I just want to see what Rickie can do outside of the lead off spot.

That pretty much sums up my interest in having Corey lead off. Ideally, some day, the Brewers would have someone better suited for the leadoff spot. (/pipedream)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I'm going to be cheering loudly for the Cubs this week. But whatever gets the Brewers into the playoffs, I don't care. Pitching matchups seem to favor the Cubs too.

Ditto. We will have to see what the Cubs do with their lineup and pitchers.

Can anyone else see Braun coming to life at home over these last 6 games with some of the at bats he's had the last 2 days??!! I feel it

Ditto. We will have to see what the Cubs do with their lineup and pitchers.

Can anyone else see Braun coming to life at home over these last 6 games with some of the at bats he's had the last 2 days??!! I feel it

Prince and Braun being hot at the same time. That is a scary thought. Hopefully Hart, Cameron, and Weeks can at least contribute a little bit this last week. Going to need more than Hardy, Braun, and Fielder to win this.

Braves win....please let us find a way to do this.....dead honest if I am a Cubby, I would much rather play the Brewers in the LCS. They own the Brewers (mentally) right now, they would not have to travel, and they would have all home games....so my theory is they go full out against the Mets, and punt all 3 against the Brewers http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif....and no I'm not serious but that's how I would like it to go!

I still have hope for the wildcard spot, and after the past week or so, I'd be perfectly content with a one-game playoff against the Mets, too, even if it means having to play at Shea since they lost the coinflip. Hopefully the Cubs decide that they'd rather play the Dodgers in the first round instead of the Mets, and don't completely tank this upcoming series.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived