Brewer Fanatic

Will Attanasio become our Peter Angelos or (George/Hank) Steinbrenner?

BrewCrewRising

I think most veteran managers are going to see this the way Bobby Cox does:

It's perfectly fine with me if the 'old baseball buddies' crowd doesn't want any part of the Brewers. Imo the sooner we rid the Brewers of 'teh old baseball truthiness', the better. There will be, what, 5 or 6 MLB managerial jobs on the market this offseason? I'm sure the Brewers won't have any trouble lining up the candidates.

"Nothing at all we do is rash. It's all reasoned and thoughtful," Attanasio said.

Why did you find that so funny, jeffyscott? Do you honestly think that Attanasio made the decision lightly? Sure, it was an unprecedented decision, but that doesn't mean it was necessarily made in haste. I think the thought has been on Mark A's mind for quite some time now, and seeing old mistakes rehashed again & again finally broke the camel's back. At least, that's my impression.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived