Brewer Fanatic

9/20/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Reds (Cueto) 2:55 CDT (FOX) ~Negative Vibes~

tyguy20204
Yeah it was early June, I went back and checked and editted but not fast enough!

His defense has statistically been above average this year though.

So has Braun's if you go by statshttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif. What really, really irks me about Hart is his OBP (or lack thereof)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Braun has been pretty average for a LF so no qualms with that.

Hart has a .511 OPS in september, that sure bothers me! He obviously needs to take more BB's to be the solid player we expected him to be. Last year he had 36 BB in 566 PA, this year he is down to 27 BB in 625 PA. It was too low last year but this year it is criminally bad. His strike outs are down overall which is a positive at least. His GIDP are also way up so maybe the lower Ks aren't helping as much as it seems~

I think Braun has been pretty average for a LF so no qualms with that.
Braun has definitely exceeded my expectations defensively for a 1st year OF (except that play in the Cubs game). I just meant that he has 1.000 fielding percentage if you look at his stats, but that is definitely not a good representation of where he is defensively

Archived