Brewer Fanatic

9/20/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Reds (Cueto) 2:55 CDT (FOX) ~Negative Vibes~

tyguy20204

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this thread we bury our hopes and dreams.
Isn't that what we do in every IGT anyway?

I'm not sure how many more gut wrenching losses I can take, so it would be really nice to win today guys.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

This feels like getting dumped ...
The best part? Your ex-girlfriend works with you, sits in the cubicle across from you, and every time you look over you see her making out with her new boyfriend, who just happens to be the guy in the office you dislike the most. That's kind of what it is like having the Cubs throw a no hitter on our field, have the potential to celebrate winning the division today, and for the Mets and Phillies to be ahead of us. All three teams we had the opportunity to beat in September. It's like our failure is just being flaunted right in our face.

Did that bring enough negative vibes? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

In any case, lets get this thing done CC. Give us hope for another day.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dear Brewers

What am I supposed to do with all this Brewers crap that I bought now that I am too embarrassed to wear it in public.

It is hopeless and I have lost the will to fight.

SoCal

Your living in So Cal now right? See if you can exchange it for Dodgers gear? They look like a lock for the playoffs.

I'm watching This Week In Baseball right now before the game comes on and I swear each time I hear Pat Hughes call of the final out of the Big Z no-no hearing Ron Santo scream "Yeeeeeesssss!" when Erstad swings and misses I die a little inside.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Just can't sit through this today, guys. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. My only thought is that it is fitting that even thought this game has some marginal meaning, the park in Cinci is completely dead. September baseball just isn't supposed to be like this.

Cueto's .024 batting average is the first spot of levity I've seen in a Brewers game in a while.

Maybe that should go in the silver lining thread, lol.

Archived