Brewer Fanatic

5/17/06 Phillies (Floyd) @ Brewers (Bush), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally OT here, but the Cavs are up 57-49 late in the 3rd quarter. I don't know about you guys, but I'd acutally want to watch the rest of the NBA playoffs if the Pistons/Spurs are eliminated. Plus I want to see the Pistons lose just to spite Rasheed and his big mouth.

I agree Joe. I love the Mavericks (mainly because of Devin Harris), the Clipper, the Cavs, and the Heat (only because of Wade). It'd be fun if all of those teams and it would also make for an intriguing next round.

Interesting... Yahoo's Play-by-Play has stopped working since the Weeks error.... er Fasano hit. I think they're fighting over the call. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Quote:
I love the Mavericks (mainly because of Devin Harris), the Clipper, the Cavs, and the Heat (only because of Wade).

Don't forget about the Suns, there's few teams in the NBA that are more exciting to watch IMO.

Archived