Brewer Fanatic

9/19/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Reds (Ramirez): 6:10 PM CDT ~Postive Vibes IGT~

GormanHarvey
The only way this could be worse is if Parra leaves the game with an arm injury or something.

This game is even more annoying to watch with the Reds announcers repeatedly saying that Manny "Pair-ah" is pitching.

agree on both points. this is getting surreal.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE SWING OF THINGS...

i watch a lot of brewers baseball and live in chicago. so i am constantly riding an emotional roller coaster when it comes to nightly brewers scores and cubs scores... the swing of things changes at least 3 or 4 times a night when it comes to who is leading their game, who is coming back, etc. as i am flipping between channels every commercial break from the Milw game to the Chi game... every night. this year, especially, a brewer lead has never felt safe. i am sure a lot of you will agree. but with what has transpired the last few weeks with the strangest season ever in my brewer fan history, tonight i can't help but sit back on my couch and giggle like a kamikaze pilot. everything seems to be swinging one way and one way only... between the way the crew lost yesterday and tonight's game (so far, could change?) i see this little blurb... coin toss ... and can't help but think... what more could possibly go wrong right now?!

it's starting to get a bit funny. which, i hope, turns into the biggest comeback in the next hour. of course.

and as i am typing... we score again. i love baseball.

I just gotta say, if there was one guy who came to play today it was GormanHarvey. I truly love the effort...

Soup and his band of light hitting friends...not so much...

Thanks. I figured if I was going to start a positive vibes igt that I had better see it through and practice what I preach. On a related note, I am never starting an IGT again, unless of course we would somehow find a way to come back and win this game

Archived