2B Ray Durham
LF Ryan Braun
1B Prince Fielder
SS JJ Hardy
RF Corey Hart
3B Craig Counsell
C Jason Kendall
P Jeff Suppan

*Anyone that would like to add graphics and or stats - please feel free. I didn't have time but wanted to get an IGT started so we can get some more "POSITIVE VIBES" rollin!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This lineup is apparently chiseled in stone.
I was just thinking, this doesn't seem as far outside the box as it did on Tuesday, does it?

Well, Brewers, for all that is good and holy...tonight would be a prime night to go 1-0.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I propose we stay in tune with the "Positive Vibes" theme that BrewerTerp started last night and make this the "Positive Vibes IGT". Even if and when the Brewers do something frustrating and/or boneheaded tonight, let's try to stay as positive and upbeat as humanly possible and try to limit the negativity. This team can use all the good karma that we could possibly send its way. How bout it?

I will say this - if the Brewers are going to go on a tear these last 9 games and storm into the postseason, they really need Braun to be Braun again. They really started to swing the bats in Chicago and if he can get back to being himself they could really roll. He seemed to be heading out of his slump yesterday

Archived