Brewer Fanatic

5/18/06 Phillies (Hamels) @ Brewers (Eveland), 12:05 PM CST

Quote:
I almost wish Dana had gotten knocked around a little bit in the 2nd, bad enough that Yost would have wanted to PH hit out of the game right there.

And who are we gonna have pitch? Demaria? Lehr? Our "long" relievers are a joke.

Let's face it, as long as we have Eveland and Hendrickson in our rotation we're never going to win more than 3 games in a row. And god help us if we lose when Cappy, Bush, or Davis are on the mound since we've got no one to pick us up from the 4th or 5th spots.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
I'll give Yost his due when he makes a good call, but I'm not going to shower him with kudos for making an obvious call.

But you'll rip him on a 50/50 call?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Adambr,

Should have re-phrased that to say "but some will rip him on a 50/50 call". Didn't mean to call you out.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote:
Adambr,

Should have re-phrased that to say "but some will rip him on a 50/50 call". Didn't mean to call you out.

No problem. I still disagree that it was a 50/50 call, but that's nothing more than my opinion.

I predict that we will get someone on this inning, and that Eveland will trot out for the 5th but implode. Double Switch for Lehr and we will see a Corey Hart sighting in center field.

Verified Member
Quote:
That's how a lefty should pitch to a lefty.. are you watch Shouse?

Over the last three seasons, lefties have hit .198 with a .247 OBP and a .311 SLG against Shouse. I think he knows what he's doing.

Archived