Brewer Fanatic

Positive Vibes Thread (important)

BrewerTerp
The Brewers weren't nearly as good as many thought at the end of August (they are so hot, they are obviously better than the Cubs!), nor are they as bad as their September record suggests. It's not absurd to think this team could win 6 or 7 more games and still sneak into the playoffs.

The Brewers weren't nearly as good as many thought at the end of August (they are so hot, they are obviously better than the Cubs!), nor are they as bad as their September record suggests. It's not absurd to think this team could win 6 or 7 more games and still sneak into the playoffs.

He's back!!! I love it!!!

I'm still emotionally broke. If the Brewers lose 20-0 today, I'm not going to let myself care. But as I said in that post, if they are still in a position to make the playoffs when the Cubs roll into town, I'll be cheering. I still have tickets to the last game.

Slightly drunken rant warning...lol. This has been one heck of a rollercoaster....its even harder living 1500 miles away in Phoenix. I made it up for Opening Weekend this year and had planned on coming up for this Cubs series but work and recertification got in the way...only for me to be able to purchase NLDS tickets. Yeah this team has probably given me a couple small heart attacks this season, but it feels good that it is September and baseball still has meaning in Milwaukee this late in the year. I wear my Brewers gear proudly out here and people are starting to notice the Brewers,people will come up and say "good hit by Braun the other night,etc". Now I just need to figure out if they clinch the WC if i drop the $400 on airfare and head to Milwaukee or send my parents in Eau Claire down to the game for an anniversary gift.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

My in laws are in town, so I didn't get to see last night's game. It's on national tv today but I live in Mets territory, plus my in laws are in town. Even though I'll end up missing the series/games where it could happen, please Brewers, please do it today. Also, I'm ordering a Seth McClung jersey because in the future it will bring positive vibes.
You may run like Mays...

Archived