Brewer Fanatic

9/18/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Harden): 1:20 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick Question:

Is there a setting where I can automatically stay in topic after I post rather than having to check the "Stay in Topic" button on every post? I forget to check it all the time.

I always just hit the 'quote' or 'reply' buttons in the bottom, right-hand corner of the last post in the thread (or whichever one I'm looking to quote).

Back on-topic, how about another high-pitch count inning for Harden here in the 2nd!

A bit off-topic: The LOB stat in the box score on MLB.com is so stupid. Yeah, let's keep track of how many guys were on base every time someone makes an out. You know, because Braun did a terrible job hitting a ball to deep center and advancing the runner to 3rd.

For anyone watching on TV - would Brauns ball have gotten out if not for the wind?? Thanks

If not gotten out, I certainly think it would've gone off the wall. Theriot hit a ball well in the first and the wind knocked it down too.

Ueck seemed to think that the ball Edmonds hit is an easy out if not for the wind. Let's hope we can pitch around him from now on....and please, please Brewers don't let the 6 runs you got yesterday be just a fluke, lucky game.

And a nice 1-pitch out from Durham. Way to work up Hardens pitch count.

Archived