Brewer Fanatic

9/18/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Harden): 1:20 PM CDT

wibadgers23
Sometimes I absolutely hate the fact that I love this sport and this team.
Man I hear you on that. I was asking myself that very question. How do you blow a 6-2 lead with you closer in the 9th. It's just so Brewers. Well I hope by some way we can sweep the Reds.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I said going into this game that if we lost we still have a chance. And I still believe that even if the Mets win tonight. We have 6 coming up against the Reds and Pirates, I like our chances. It still seems nuts that Coffey, Gagne and Mota can pitch scoreless innings and Torres gives up 4. Maybe he shouldn't have run his mouth about how we were gonna catch the Cubs, it was karma.

Uh, and now they have Trenni interview Soto. Excuse me while I puke.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0096/6ee64c2ea0094f73a2f941a9ca625bc7.jpg

I'm done watching the Brewers this year, at the very least. In fact I'm employing the "hide channel" feature through my U-Verse service in order to not accidentally catch one more moment of Brewer baseball. Anytime I hear the team being talked about on the radio, I'm going to change the station as soon as possible. I'm not going to read another sports page until after the season. If by some miraculous turn of events the Brewers make the playoffs, can Brewerfan.net provide me a service where my cell phone will automatically play take me out to the ballgame?

You don't get over a loss like this. This is one of the biggest disasters in baseball history.

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNNNN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLL

*kills self*

I tried so hard, and got so far

But in the end, it doesn't even matter

I had to fall, to lose it all

But in the end, it doesn't even matter

I think BF.net needs an Emo thread to cope with this month or something.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

So, what's everyone's favorite hard liquor? I'm partial to Glenmorangie Scotch. I really need a hard one right about now.

Robert

Pool & dart league starts tonight, and normally we close with a nightcap of Captain & Coke, but after today... sorry, gotta go now!

In fact I'm employing the "hide channel" feature through my U-Verse service

You're going to need to tell me how to do that.

Twirly, if you have U-Verse, the process is: Menu>scroll right to "options">channel options>hide channels>then scroll up and down to pick which channels you want to deselect>then save.

I did it during the Phillies' series. I do genuinely mean when I say I want to be done with this team. Whether I stick to my guns is another matter.

Well I said going into this game that if we lost we still have a chance. And I still believe that even if the Mets win tonight. We have 6 coming up against the Reds and Pirates, I like our chances. It still seems nuts that Coffey, Gagne and Mota can pitch scoreless innings and Torres gives up 4. Maybe he shouldn't have run his mouth about how we were gonna catch the Cubs, it was karma.

Uh, and now they have Trenni interview Soto. Excuse me while I puke.

Of course they have a chance, but how to do all the things that they did today are not signs of a playoff team or even one that should be competitive. Blow a four run lead and the inability to get a run home when you have 2nd and 3rd with no one out? Come on guys, seriously. Not to mention the bases loaded jams they let Harden out of in the first few innings. Today was pathetic.

Twirly, if you have U-Verse, the process is: Menu>scroll right to "options">channel options>hide channels>then scroll up and down to pick which channels you want to deselect>then save.

I did it during the Phillies' series. I do genuinely mean when I say I want to be done with this team. Whether I stick to my guns is another matter.

Okay. I got it. I've been over to the options in the menu to restart the whole thing when the sound goes away. Thanks.

We need to get a real quality good closer next season. By trade or free agent.
As horrible as Torres was today, I have to put this loss squarely on the offense for it's horrendous showing with the bases loaded (3 TIMES!!), and the unforgivable base running blunders. Like I said earlier, they tried hard today to find a way to lose. It actually took some effort to do it and we've been watching it all season long. This will be the last night ruined for me this year by this team. There are too many other things I can focus my attention on versus this crap.

truecrew[/b]]It's over they are done! They deserve the loss. Leaving Torres in to get rocked!!!!!!!!!!! and then in the top of the 12th not able to score. It's over. LETS GO PACK!!!

Is a day like today (or a week like the past) enough get an amnesty day to talk about something good in Wisconsin sports on this board?

Archived