Brewer Fanatic

9/18/08 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Harden): 1:20 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team was sent to Earth to torment me endlessly for something I did in a previous life. I'm sure of it.

Why in the name of all that is holy, do we NEVER EVER EVER pinch hit for Counsell or Kendall? Is there a federal law?

2nd and 3rd no outs, and we can't score a bleepin run.

Why do I do this to myself. This team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs.

Did that happen to the Cards too? No, they just have a bad bullpen, so they logically blow a lot of leads. Didn't necessarily have anything to do with struggling under pressure. The Brewers manage to not only blow a 4-run lead with the Bullpen, but also make mistakes on defense, and squander a runner on third and nobody out situation in extras. That's what makes it a product of a loser's mentality. Players in all areas doing the opposite of what every situation requires.

Dale was probably worried about Rivera striking out. I hope a lesson was learned, but probably not.

This is worse than the Cordero in Texas game last June.

I don't think so...at least Soto got it over with in one swing of the bat. That Texas game was like death by papercuts -- single after single after single with 2 outs.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

This is literally the third game in the month of September where we have RISP and needed to score in the bottom of the 9th/extra innings and have sent Counsell and Kendall up and they've failed to produce.

Is it really so hard to figure out that it's a bad move and we need to pinch there?

Archived