Brewer Fanatic

Fingers Signing at LOTF

Buckethead Brigade
As i was on the LOTF website looking at the Yount signing coming up..i saw that Rollie Fingers is signing Oct. 25 12-2p.m (delafield location) for $30 for all flat, ball ect. and $55 for all bats, jerseys. Inscriptions are a surprising $10...not bad. here is the link if you are interested http://www.legendsofthefi...rolliefingerssigning.html

Well, I bit the bullet to get my lone remaining '82 World Series ball signed by Fingers. I think that's worth the $30. I obviously would rather not have to pay for his signature since he signs so often, but I don't want to risk sending a ball that's just about impossible to find through the mail in risk of not getting in back.

thanks for the info on the mail order. i am guessing that you basically do everything you would normaly do for autos through the mail (additional self addressed stamped envelope for return shipping) except you add 10$ per item?

Archived